Tuesday, August 11, 2009

so sorry

I have not had enough time in this life I now have to come here. It is amazing how having another baby really changes things. I have time and I do get to breath, but again, I don't. I am so tired at this point in my day, it is now 9:47pm and I thought what the hell I will type it out here, how my life is going for those who have not been up to date on the life of me. I found out i had a small mass on my cervix, and it got removed. YAY. My kids are great and my life has had some road bumps but over all things are going pretty good. We are working on life and getting through each hurdle. My high school reunion is this coming Saturday and I am sooo excited. So many old friends to visit with. I am going with my best friend who also graduated from my same high school. I can't wait to see her, She is also doing family pics for me and of my son. I am more excited for that. She is soooo good at it, it's sick. Anyhow, that's really all there is. life is as it should be, and that is all I can ask for. oh and maybe a million dollars but a good life right now I will prefer:)

No comments:

Moli's mommys creations's Fan Box